Tilda decided that we should do our own museli. Or she did it and I took photos 🙂 But the result was amazing. So we are currently on a yoghurt and muesli diet which suits me perfect 🙂
This is how you do it
I have to say I got very happy when I saw that I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Urbanrunninggirl. Thank you so much!
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
I started this blog to keep my family and friends back home a little more updated of my life here in Australia and I guess I never have told much about my self. So here is 11 things you probably didn’t know about me:
1. I have been a professional basketball player and sport has always been a very big part of my live. I think the world would be a better place if more people went outside for a run instead of watching tv. But that is just me.
2. After basketball, University and a few years of working I started to questioning my life and reason for being. I decided to start to do the things I wanted to do but never really had dared to. So I left Sweden for 4months travelling. I came back with a 3 years plan. I resigned, sold my car, packed my bag and bought a ticket to Perth. This was in September last year and even if I was terrified when I left I knew that this was the right thing to do. It was hard work but I’m still here and I love life.
3. I love my family and friends more than anything. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be where I’m now.
5. I love to ski. Not a surprise as I’m from Sweden and we have plenty of snow. Think water skiing have to be my next thing
6. I love to travel because I always find myself meeting people who can teach me new things and make me see the world with new eyes.
7. My dream is to one day be able to invest in old properties which I would renovate and sell again. I owned a little summer house which I renovated completely. It was hard work and it made me realize how expensive it is and how much work there is needed to renovate. But the feeling afterwards, when it is done, that is indescribable.
8. I love to eat but hate to cook (well, I have started to try to cook, again….)
9. Every time I see a palm tree I smile. I don’t really know why but I’m very fascinated by palm trees
10. My dad is a magician. When I was growing up I spent time on stage assisting my dad when he made doves disappear. My dad was Swedish Champion twice in magic.
11. I love popcorn
Here are the questions Urbanrunninggirl gave me and my answers to each one :
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I love Perth but if I had to move somewhere else I think that would be New York
- Who is your inspiration? I don’t have a specific person. I get inspiration from the people I surround myself with and people I have met during my life who have dared to do things they have believed in.
- What is your favourite food? Mexican but I do love my muesli and yoghurt..
- Name one thing on your bucket-list? Bungy jump
- Comedy or Drama as your movie choice? Drama
- What is your favourite travel destination? So hard to say. But I think it has to be Sweden since I don’t live there anymore.
- If you were given $1,000 right now, what would you do with it? I would buy a ticket to my sister and tell her to come here now.
- What is your favourite color? Pink (I usually never admit this….)
- Who is your favourite cartoon character? Donald Duck
- Have you ever seen a ghost? Yes
- Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? yes, and every year I say the same thing, that I should start to cook
Questions for my nominees
- Are you breaking the law if you drive past those road signs that say “Do Not Pass”?
- What is the #1 most played song on your iPod?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- What do you absolutely hate doing?
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
- What is you most proud about?
- What is the hardest thing you have even done?
- When was the last time you were nervous?
- What story does your family always tell about you?
- What is the best part of waking up?
- Three words to describe you?
My nominations are :
We had to go to IKEA yesterday. Or we didn’t have to but Swedish people tend to go there if they need to buy things for their home. So me and Tilda went to buy some things for her room. Guess how happy I got when I saw this!!!! It is a dream coming true!!! Swedish candy the way we get it in Sweden!!! I almost started to cry.
During September there is free live music every sunday in Kings Park and this weekend it was reggae! Check out the schedule here
Best way to cool down after dancing in the sun? The fountain!!
So it is happening. My best friend Matilda is coming back! She came over to visit me last year in December. Back in Sweden after her three weeks in Perth she calls me. She had made a decision to come back and stay for longer, much longer. Never really dared to think it would actually happen but it has. And now she is on the airplane on her way over to ME!!!!
I can’t wait to have you back here with me again!!!!